Hey,

You know what, I think I had the same problem, I was playing with the code earlier and I was able to get the combo box to display "Transmittal 1", "Transmittal 2", "Transmittal 3" with the spaces but it would not transfer the data, it would just create blank word documents (Because I clearly messed something up), but I just opened your post and when you do it without the spaces it works as well...So I encoutered the same problem.

Thats strange isn't it?

I have one last question (I promise this time) Ive been staring at another C# project of mine in Visual Studio for the last 9 hours and so maybe Im missing something...but in Excel, I see the options in the combo-box have changed but after looking at the code for the data sheet and the module, I do not see where there was anything added, in the data-sheet
this is stil the same,
[vba]
Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
End Sub
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
TransferData
End Sub
Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)
'If Target.Row = Me.CommandButton1.TopLeftCell.Row Then Exit Sub
Me.ComboBox1.Top = Range("F" & Target.Row).Top
Me.ComboBox1.Left = Range("F" & Target.Row).Left
Me.CommandButton1.Top = Range("G" & Target.Row).Top
Me.CommandButton1.Left = Range("G" & Target.Row).Left

End Sub[/vba]

And in the module sheet, the only thing I can see thats different is this part, it reads this:
[vba]If Sheets("Data").ComboBox1.Value = "Transmittal1" Then[/vba]

Instead of [vba]If Sheets("Data".ComboBox1.Value = "Transmittal 1" Then[/vba]

Are the spaces are the only thing that you changed to change the value in the combo boxes? If so, I tried that so many times, my sheet just kept screwing up, everytime I altered the value the combo-boxes, the command button would just creat blank word documents...

Do you know why that is?

If not its ok, Ill mark this topic as solved ,but I just thought there might be an explanation for it....I learn quite a bit, by seeing how scripters as yourself alter the code...

Anyways...Thanks for all your help!

- Jeff