Consulting

Thread: Multiple arrays in one PPT slide/per slide

VBAX Regular
    Multiple arrays in one PPT slide/per slide

Dear all,

First of all I would like to thank you in advance for taking some of your time to read/help me.

I am currently facing a challenge which is automating multiple Excel graphs/tables to PowerPoint. I'm familiar with the site of Peltier Tech in case you were wondering!

I'm quite unskilled when it comes to VBA, I literally have no idea how to automate from Excel to PPT. The powerpoints are of decent size - varying from 30-50 slides - and are to be updated on a monthly basis. At this moment it's all manual.

As input there is a report which has multiple dynamic tables - filters changes the outcome of the set criteria. They allow me/us to check what happened per month/model. However, I feel like this is the bottleneck. Since it's dynamic, simply copy-pasting won't be smart to do. I want to link these sources in PPT so it will be automatically updated, but then it will always take the last filter that is on the table. Unfortunately I am unable to post a link/photo since I'm new to this forum!

Is there any way to beat this challenge? I guess it could be possible by making a lot of tables per slide, but is that wise to do?

If there are any things unclear, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Many thanks in advance,

Djani Sadloe
    Attached Images Attached Images