No, I don't have one - I'd like one.

I'm getting very tired of having to continually make windows smaller and larger when I'm looking at multiple applications. Unfortunately the Windows/New/Arrange function makes windows a regulated size, which doesn't help when I would like one window to be smaller, another slightly larger etc etc. As for dragging the sides to adjust the size - that is tedious.

What I would love, is for there to be a small button somewhere on each application main menu bar that has a macro attached to it - when you press and hold the button, the window will "shrink" proportionally. When you release the button the window remains at that size. You can then double click the button for it to revert to standard size - or if it was really clever, you could double click/hold and the window would "grow" proportionally - again, release the button and the window stops "growing".

At the risk of giving my age away "Wouldn't that be luverly?"

Now, I can do the hard bit of selecting the button and getting it on the menu bar - the easy bit of the supporting macro, I thought some of you might like to have a go at. Yes/No?

Cheers

Amanda