I could attach this, but I think it is much easier to explain this way, as one would have to srot out all of the other points in the code first, which would take too much time I think.

As simply put as possible, I have some VBA code I am running in which I am instructing to write an "x" as text to a given cell. If the cell is empty, or contains anything other than "x", it will write fine and continue to the next line of code. However, if there is already an "x" in that cell, the entire routine ends as if there were an instruction to go to endsub.

The really funny part, is that it did not behave this way yesterday. It would simply write the "x" as instructed no matter what was already in the given cell, and proceed to the next line of code. To the best my recollection, I didnt change anything in the programing or sheet other than some graphic stuff.

I am completely baffled. This was working great, and I need to get it to my boss (an unofficial project I volunteered for of course) today. In fact, in about two hours.

Does anyone have any possible explanation for this behavior?

Please help!

Thanks