Quote Originally Posted by andrewvanmar
@charlize
Again one step closer: I added the code, but instead of printing to the pdf creator it printed to my default printer. (strrrrrange....)
After I changed the default printer to the pdfcreator to see what would happen i just get the error message "cant initialise pdfcreator" apparantly, thepdf printer name i entered wasn't right yet. Have you removed all running instances of pdfcreator from memory. The running tasks in memory may not have any occurances of pdfcreator.

How do Icheck the printer name? ( i looked in printers and faxes, but the name there is just pdfcreator) and probably more importantly how do I fit it in the code. If it is pdfcreator change PDFcreator with your name

There is something else I dont get, unrelated to the code: if I print to pdf manually, it does the whole printing thing along with a filename dialogue, but no location dialogue ( and I can't find the files it has supposedly made. Something I missed there? The file 'consolidate.pdf' is saved in the same directory as the workbook. Workbook must first be saved once to have the path.

@paul
same result, apart from the printing to my colour printer